Holiday Shop Policies
|Final Day for US Shipping (in time for Christmas)||December 16|
|Final Day for International Shipping (in time for Christmas)||December 7|
- During the holidays (11/15-12/23), all orders will be packaged and shipped as quickly as possible. I'll be shipping 1-2 times per day via USPS, depending on order volume. My shipping days are Monday-Friday, and Saturdays as needed. Please note that there is no mail on Sundays, and International customers, please take note of the time difference (New York - Eastern Time).
- Please note the dates listed above- these are the absolute final days to place an order (before the post office closes) to ensure that your item arrives in time for Christmas Eve.
- Once an order is packaged and shipped, it cannot be canceled nor amended.
- I cannot gift wrap items, but would be happy to include a short gift message in a discreet package (no receipt or packing slip). Please message me separately to arrange this.
- I am not responsible for any delays or losses once the item is handed over to USPS. Buyer is supplied with a tracking number, and if you would like to purchase insurance for your order, please contact me through the contact form BEFORE placing your order.
- All items are non-returnable and refundable once shipped.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me through the contact form below. I will e-mail you back in under 24 hours.